Association of North America Higher Education International (ANAHEI) is proud to host Distinguished Lecture Series.
- Dr. Anil K. Makhija, serves as dean and John W. Berry, Sr. Chair in Business of The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business. Prior to his appointment to dean in October 2014, Makhija served as senior associate dean at Fisher. | February 22, 2018 at 3 pm EST | View the Lecture (February 22, 2018)
- Dr. Yubo Chen, Associate Dean, Professor, and Director of Center for Internet Development and Governance at School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University. | January 23, 2018 at 7pm EST | View the Lecture (January 23, 2018)
- Dr. Ilan Alon, Professor of Strategy and International Marketing at the University of Agder, Norway, and visiting scholar at Georgetown University, USA. Prior to this, Dr. Alon was also a visiting scholar at Harvard University. | September 12, 2017 at 11am EST | View the Lecture (September 12, 2017)
- Dr. Jason Shaw, Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Academy of Management & Yeung Kin Man Professor in Business Administration, Chair Professor of Management, Head of Department of Management and Marketing, and Director of the Centre for Leadership and Innovation in the Faculty of Business at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University | July 20, 2017 at 6pm EST | View the Lecture (July 20, 2017)
- Dr. Levent Altinay, Editor-in-Chief of Service Industries Journal & Professor at the Oxford Brookes University
May 31, 2017 at 10am EST (3pm UK Time) | View the Lecture (May 31, 2017)
- Dr. Ravi Dhar, George Rogers Clark Professor of Management and Marketing & Director of the Center for Customer Insights, School of Management, Yale University | View the Lecture (May 22, 2017)