Hoa Sen University located in the centre of the vibrant Ho Chi Minh City and a 5-minute drive from Ben Thanh Market. Free Wifi access is available in all areas. Within 1 km, our valued guests can reach almost famous destinations of the city, such as Fine Arts Museum, Museum of Ho Chi Minh City, Takashimaya Vietnam Shopping Mall, Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Church and Ho Chi Minh Hall.
Hoa Sen University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (8 Nguyen Van Trang Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
Please click the following link to learn about the process of obtaining a visa for travel to Vietnam: https://vietnamvisa.govt.vn/vietnam-visa/how-to-apply/
Visa Application with our approved travel agency:
Ha Thi Diem Chi
MICE Division - Inbound Department
Saigontourist Travel Service Co.
102 Nguyen Hue St., Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (84.28) 35 208 208 ext. 113
Fax: (84.28) 35 218 758
Mobile: (84) 918 074 948
Weather in October:
With a tropical climate, Ho Chi Minh city has a pleasant climate all year round. October is in the rainy season of Ho Chi Minh City. The rain comes frequently every day as a shower in half an hour or an hour. The average temperature is from 27 °C (80 °F) – 33 °C (91 °F) with high humidity of 85%. Cotton clothes is suitable for this weather.
There are various choices of hotels nearby Hoa Sen University's Main Campus. Most of them are within walking distance or with easy access by taxi. You may also try Airbnb which has very affordable prices and various options around the conference venue.
- Hotel Nikko Saigon, US$125/room/night, less than 2km from the conference venue. This 5-star hotel is well-known for its high reputation in Staff Excellence and serving the best Buffet Breakfast. The hotel also offers free shuttles to the city centre main tourist’s attractions. Please use the Promotional/Corporate Code GLOSEARCH. See instructions here.
- Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon, about US$140/room/ night, less than 3 km from the conference venue. Facing the scenic Saigon river, this hotel combines natural beauty and distinctive architectural interior to give their guest a feeling of luxury and tranquillity
- Alagon Central Hotel & Spa, about US$90/ room/ night, walking distance from the conference venue. This non-smoking hotel provides great special offers, facilities, and services with efficiency, comfort, safety, and value for money. Please use the Promotional/Corporate Code GLOSEARCH.
- The Myst Dong Khoi Hotel, about US$210/room/night), approximate 2km from the conference venue. This is a boutique and sophisticated accommodation located in the heart of Saigon with classic contemporary interiors and designs.
- New World Hotel Saigon, about US$140/room/night, walking distance from the conference venue. This is a 5-star hotel located in the center of vibrant Saigon with elegant decoration, luxury services and convenient access to many famous sightseeing in the city.
Please take note that this is the estimated rate during the peak period. We are working closely with above hotels to support the special offers to conference delegates. We will be updating the final special offers on this website, once confirmed from the hotels.
Tan Son Nhat International Airport is 7 km from Hoa Sen University Campus. From Tan Son Nhat International Airport you can easily catch a taxi to get to the University. It takes half an hour and US$ 10 or 200,000, Vietnam Dong.
Address: Hoa Sen University, 8 Nguyen Van Trang Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam