Membership to ANAHEI is completely free for students, faculty members, institutions and allied members.
The mission of ANAHEI is to promote and encourage a global culture at member institutions, globalize student and faculty successes, enhance global initiatives among member institutions and deepen global engagement. ANAHEI believes that the problems of the future will be solved by global citizens who understand, appreciate and respect other cultures. The main objectives of ANAHEI is to:
1) Create opportunities for the global exchange of people and ideas that promote intercultural competence and appreciation.
2) Help building robust and sustainable partnerships among member institutions necessary for innovative and cooperative solutions to the global challenges.
3) Encourage the creation of academic programs in member institutions informed by the global context.
4) Encourage member institutions to create learning experiences that allow students to integrate successfully into international communities and work environments at home and abroad.
5) Create scholarship opportunities for faculty and students who pursue globally focused education, research and scholarship.
6) Create innovative, global educational programs for members.
7) Enable exchange of visiting scholars among member institutions
8) Hold an international education conference
9) Sponsor academic, open access, peer-reviewed journals (no fee to authors or readers)
ANAHEI produces two academic, open access, peer-reviewed (double blind) journals
- Journal of International Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement (IIBA Journal)
- Journal of Global Education and Research (JGER)
ANAHEI produces three academic, peer-reviewed conferences
- International Interdisciplinary Business-Economics Advancement (IIBA)
- Global Education and Research Conference (GLOCER)
- Graduate Student Research Conference in Business and Economics (GRADCONF)
- You will be eligible for a member rate (deeply discounted) for ANAHEI sponsored conferences
- You will be eligible to apply for "International Travel Grants"
- You will be eligible to apply for "Exchange Visitor Host Program Grants"
- You will receive valuable information about global engagement
- You will have complimentary access to ANAHEI webinars
- You will have access to ANAHEI membership for networking purposes
- Be part of a non-profit, global, interdisciplinary organization